Life Insurance provides a lump sum payment in the event of death for your family left behind.
Why should you need Life Insurance cover?
- Mortgage Repayment – Have the resources to help pay off your mortgage and safeguard you families future if the unexpected comes.
- Day to Day Living Expenses – Release the burden of every day bills and living expenses without you.
- Raising Children – Ensure that the cost of your children’s schooling and upbringings covered if you are not around.
- Protect Retirement Savings – Provide a next egg for your family in the event of your death so that your retirement savings are not put at jeopardy.
- Funeral Expenses – Cost of funeral and related expenses can be significant at an already difficult time.
Cover your medical expenses in the event of illness or surgery.
Why should you need Medical Insurance cover?
- Quality of Care – Ensure you get the quality of health care when you need it via private hospitals.
- Care When You Need It – We can’t always rely on the public system so medical insurance provides you the freedom of choice and comfort.
- Peace of Mind – Illness or surgery can be stressful so the last thing you need is to be worrying about large medical bills.
Lump sum payment in the event of medical problems.
Why should you need Trauma Insurance cover?
- Financial survival – many patients survive an illness only to be crippled financially
- Medical advancements – To meet medical treatments
- Lump sum payments – give options to seek alternate treatments without putting a severe strain on your finances
- Loss of earnings – helps you to pay off mortgages, debts and day to day livings while recovering from your illness.
- Protection of your children at no cost to you free children from the age of 3 to 18 will automatically be protected against many of the serious illness